APEX CLINIC & APEX HEADACHE CLINIC, BELFAST is Northern Ireland’s largest physiotherapy & sports injury clinic, with patients travelling from all over Ireland, the UK and even Europe for our treatment.
If you want a career in MSK out-patients, this is the perfect job opportunity. 2 full-time posts available (36 hours) with flexible working hours to join our rapidly expanding physio team because of our new larger premises. The posts will start October or November 2020. Applicants must be keen to learn/develop manual therapy skills in MSK out-patients.
New grads considered and physios with up to five years’ experience. Starting salary is £25,500 – £35,500 per annum (experience dependent). A full training package is provided & ongoing, progressive training, support & development in manual therapy skills in both spinal and peripheral dysfunctions and in the treatment of headaches & vertigo (all at a Masters level). CPD post-grad courses are funded.
Please apply with your CV, brief covering letter and phone number to email@example.com by Friday 2nd October 2020 or contact Rebecca Nelson, Director of Physiotherapy on 028 9048 4153 for more details.
- In-house specialist MSK training prior to commencement of post, in both spinal & peripheral dysfunctions.
- Ongoing and progressive in-house specialist MSK training, including treatment of headaches, vertigo & tinnitus.
- CPD courses funded & career progression.
- Flexible, full time working hours (36 hrs per week).
- Competitive salary with any overtime paid.