APEX CLINIC & APEX HEADACHE CLINIC, BELFAST HAVE EXPANDED AGAIN!
We have just completed our exciting new extension which has doubled the size of our Belfast clinic to meet the growing demand for our services. We are Northern Ireland’s largest physiotherapy & sports injury clinic, with patients travelling from all over Ireland and the UK for our specialist treatment.
We are looking for full time and part-time enthusiastic physios who have a passion for MSK to join our wonderful multi-disciplinary team which includes 8 physios. Both new grads and physios with experience will be considered.
We have full-time positions (36.5 hours) and part-time positions (min. 25 hours) available with flexible working hours. The posts will start in either December 2021 or early January 2022 to suit the successful applicants.
Applicants must be keen to learn/develop manual therapy skills in MSK out-patients. A full training package is provided by Rebecca Nelson, Director of Physiotherapy, Spinal & Headache physiotherapy specialist who also teaches at the University of Ulster at a Masters Level. We offer ongoing, progressive training, support and development in manual therapy skills and clinical reasoning in both spinal & peripheral dysfunctions and in the treatment of headaches, migraines & vertigo (all at a Masters level). CPD post-grad courses are also funded.
Starting salary is £29,000 – £42,000 per annum (experience dependent).
If you are looking for a career in MSK out-patients then this is the perfect job opportunity for you! Please apply with your CV, brief covering letter and phone number to email@example.com by 22nd October 2021 or contact Rebecca Nelson, Director of Physiotherapy on 028 9048 4153 for more details.
- In-house specialist MSK training prior to commencement of post, in both spinal & peripheral dysfunctions in both the sporting and non sporting population.
- Ongoing and progressive in-house specialist MSK training, including the treatment of headaches, migraines, vertigo & tinnitus.
- CPD courses funded.
- Opportunity for career progression.
- Flexible working hours.
- Competitive salary with any overtime paid.
- Annual Leave for full time posts, 36 days per year (25 days plus 11 stat. days).